there is a story in the space between you and me ...
its all about YOU and ME ...
always and forever ...

Total Tayangan Halaman

Senin, 26 Agustus 2013


LAGU KESUKAANKU....
after cycling ^_^

Setelah suasana yang mengacak acak hati selama beberapa tahun terakhir ini... (lebayy neh ceritanya.. ^_^ ) akhirnya ketenangan sejati itu hadir... horreeeee....seperti air hujan yang membasahi cermin yang berdebu, its clean...!!! , seperti itu pula hatiku..( emanngnya hati ada debunya yaaa?? hihihihi.. )  sekarang waktunya membuka lembaran cerita baru..... karena hidup akan terus berlanjut...masih banyak yang harus dilakukan, msih banyak cita cita yang belum tercapai, contohnya berenang bareng HIU... God... help me to make it come true... !!!nah malam ini berhubung besok libur, liza menyepatkan diri buat buka blog ini yang kayaknya udah usang banget berhubung jarang dibuka... hehee... sorry ya blogg....Mengacak folder musik  di laptop dan menemukan lagu ini dan wow... liza sangat sukaaa.... ^_^

UNWELL

All dayStaring at the ceilingMaking friends with shadows on my wallAll nightHearing voices telling meThat I should get some sleepBecause tomorrow might be good for somethingHold onI'm feeling like I'm headed for aBreakdownI don't know whyI'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwellI know, right now you can't tellBut stay awhile and maybe then you'll seeA different side of meI'm not crazy, I'm just a little impairedI know, right now you don't careBut soon enough you're gonna think of meAnd how I used to beMeTalking to myself in publicDodging glances on the trainI knowI know they've all been talking 'bout meI can hear them whisperAnd it makes me think there must be something wrongWith meOut of all the hours thinkingSomehowI've lost my mindI'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwellI know, right now you can't tellBut stay awhile and maybe then you'll seeA different side of meI'm not crazy, I'm just a little impairedI know right now you don't careBut soon enough you're gonna think of meAnd how I used to beI been talking in my sleepPretty soon they'll come to get meYeah, they're taking me awayI'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwellI know, right now you can't tellBut stay awhile and maybe then you'll seeA different side of meI'm not crazy I'm just a little impairedI know, right now you don't careBut soon enough you're gonna think of meAnd how I used to beHey, how I used to beHow I used to be, yeahWell I'm just a little unwellHow I used to beHow I used to be

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar