there is a story in the space between you and me ...
its all about YOU and ME ...
always and forever ...

Total Tayangan Halaman

Senin, 30 Juli 2012

MY YUDISIUM

i miss you ayah...
and mom ...
 so sad i cant took a pict with u both due to mournful condition in our family. i love u both...

for my lovely sist too...


This is a sad graduation.
graduated the day after I lost my grandfather. I actually do not like shows like this. make-up, formal dress, it's not me and I felt uncomfortable. but this is a must. so I consider this as something to be thankful for. God may leave little happiness in the midst of sadness ... evidence I can smile like in these photographs ... ^ _ ^



me the first look with a prfect veil... see the next... haha.. ... in pink dress, actually my fav colour is purple.. but yeah..this is good too... ^_^ u think so?


whattttaaa ..... i just change my veil soon after the  event is over... you know... its hot on ur neck... :) and this is me disturbing Kamal who taken pict with bng mirza


and i realize that most of pict in my camdig was picture of my these two bros... fahmi and kamal... haha... 


with sita.. 

I miss my friends and wanna thanks to them. I wish I could take pictures with ya all~~!!! ... odeh and fika.... miss u...  hope on my wisuda both o u will be with me... also, tek din who always support me in bad and good time, rizka my my makeup stylists, hey.. my whole family and my frens said that u give me a magic for turning me into the other person... hihihi..... and also fitri, ina, nia,  ita, dara, Jessi, Januar, taqin, iqbal, and all my friends ...
and never forget my partner in P&J Kingdom ... haha... miss u as well so much.... :D 

for yani, ucha, ira, lara and my sweety sist... kakak ratna... thanks... ^_^ i'll not forget our precious time...!! on ZAHARA house... :)

 and for my lecturers and whole family!! 

thank you ^_^



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar