there is a story in the space between you and me ...
its all about YOU and ME ...
always and forever ...

Total Tayangan Halaman

Kamis, 26 April 2012


Sarang Hae Yo (I Love You)

28MAR


Korean Drama Sassy Girl Chun-hyang OST
Singer: Kim Hyung-sup / Romanization by Kreah
ijuchumeso nol saranghae-do tweni
aju chogumwe nipumeso
nal namkyudo ttonakandamyon
nae mamapun-go charal-janha
saranghaeyo dashi shija-khaeyo
himdul-geman-haet-don kudae-ji-man
I love my friend no animyon an-dwae
uri sarangun chong-hae-jyo-bori-nun-myo-ngin-gol
nol him-dulke han nun-mul-kka-jido
ijen nae-ga chonbu gapul-kkeyo
nae-ga kippun gon naye gu usumi
chigum nal dal-ma it-danun got
saranghaeyo dashi shija-khaeyo
himdul-geman-haet-don kudae-ji-man
I love my friend no animyon an-dwae
uri sarangun chong-hae-jyo-bori-nun-myo-ngin-gol
chigum-chorom-man sarang-hae-yo dashi shija-khae-yo
himdul-geman haet-don kudae-jiman
I love my friend no-animyon an-dwae
modun gol it-go haeng-bo-kha-geman hae-julkke
saranghaeyo dashi shija-khaeyo
himdul-geman-haet-don kudae-ji-man
I love my friend no a-nimyon an-dwae
uri sarangun chong-haejyo bori-nun-myo-ngiya

English Translation :
I’ve come to love you about this much
And a little more from your embrace
If you were to leave me like this
You know how my heart would break..
I love you, I’ll start again
You may be hard on me, but
I love my friend
It has to be you
Our love had already been decided by fate
It was so hard for you that you cried
Now I’ll repay you with all of myself
That smile of yours gives me joy
Now I look that way too
I love you, only you
You may be hard on me, but
I love my friend, it has to be you
Let’s just forget everything and be happy

one of my fav korean song ever... really sad :(



Mianhaeya Hanun-goni Lyrics (Sassy Girl, Chun-hyang OST)
Singer: As One / Romanization by Kreah
Romanization
Mian-han-goni mian-haeya hanun-goni
nol saranghage dweborin-gol
nae sarangi nol manhihim-tulge
handanun-gol almyonsodo


ajikdo po-dae-chido mothago-isso
iron-nal i-hyae-handamyon
chogum man-nada on-nago hae-do
na yongso-hae chamshiman do



anirago an-dwendago
nae nunul kalyodo nonun
issot-go ham-gge-haeso apa-hamyo
sarado kugot-manuro haeng-bo-khae-sso

nae dogwerul damaga tut-ji-anhado
onjena nae-ge marul-haet-go
chiwojiji anh-nundamyon
ijen chongmal saranghago-shipo

anirago an-dwendago
nae nunul kalyodo nonun
issot-go ham-gge-haeso apa-hamyo
sarado kugot-manuro haeng-bo-khae-sso
Yeahhh…
anirago an-dwendago
nae nunul kalyodo nonun
issot-go ham-gge-haeso apa-hamyo
sarado kugot-manuro haeng-bo-khae-sso

Eng translation
Do I have to apologize? Should I apologize?
I’m falling in love with you
I know my love
has made you suffer

But I can’t forget you
If you could understand me
Please forgive me
although I’m crying again

Although it’s wrong, I can’t
Although I closed my eyes
I still can see you
Although I’ve suffered with you but I’m happy thinking of it

Eventhough I closed my ears,
I still hear your voice
since I can’t forget you
I’m going to love you

Although it’s wrong, I can’t
Although I closed my eyes
I still can see you
Although I’ve suffered with you but I’m happy thinking of it

Yeahhh…
Although it’s wrong, I can’t
Although I closed my eyes
I still can see you
Although I’ve suffered with you but I’m happy thinking of it

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar